Easterly Point have extensive experience in providing environmental consulting services, priding themselves on their technical capabilities, understanding of the regulatory system and relationships with their clients. Easterly Point provide a range of contaminated land consulting services, including:
- Preliminary site investigations (PSIs);
- Detailed site investigations (DSIs);
- Remedial action plans;
- Soil and groundwater assessments;
- Remediation and validation;
- Asbestos management plans;
- Control (air) monitoring;
- Environmental monitoring;
- UPSS regulation compliance;
- Service station assessments;
- Pollution/spill response;
- Due diligence/pre-purchase assessments;
- Planning and regulatory approval;
- Waste classification;
- Environmental Protection Plans (EPPs);
As of the 1st July 2017 the NSW EPA required all reports submitted to the EPA to comply with the requirements of the Contaminated Land Management Act 1997 (CLM Act) to be prepared, or reviewed and approved, by a certified SCPA, CLA Specialist CEnvP or CPSS CSAM practitioner. Easterly Point’s principal environmental scientist, Marc Salmon, is a CLA Specialist CEnvP.
The revised SEPP 55, expected to be finalised in 2019, also requires all reports submitted to the regulatory authority to be reviewed and approved, by a certified SCPA, CLA Specialist CEnvP or CPSS CSAM practitioner.
Easterly Point provides Environmental Consulting services in the following locations; Byron Bay, Tweed Heads, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sydney, Ballina, Lismore, Coffs Harbour, Sunshine Coast, Northern Rivers and elsewhere.